Pages

8.24.2016

Lost


There's two kinds of lost. The bad kind, when you find yourself lost. And the good kind, when you allow yourself to be lost.

I grew creatively this summer by allowing myself to get lost in the my passion. The process of creating. Letting myself be consumed by the stages of thinking and making and failing and making again.

Now that fall semester has started, I'm hoping not to find myself lost in the structure and routine of school and work, school and work. 

If I'm going to be lost, I'd rather it be my choice. I'd rather let myself get lost in my passion, and not find myself lost in paperwork.

LACE TOP: Forever 21
WHITE TOP: Forever 21
LEGGINGS: DIY
CLEAR HEELS: Thrifted














2 comments:

  1. People seek the right products in wrong places. This dedicated reviewing site brings all of them under a single shed. Reviews Best Convertible Car Seats, Britax Pioneer Convertible Car Seat, Baby Trend Car Seat, Britax Boulevard Clicktight Car Seat, Britax Advocate Clicktight Car Seat, Chicco Keyfit 3 Infant Car Seat, Evenflo Convertible Car Seat, Safety First 3 in 1 Car Seat, Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat, Graco Extend2fit Convertible Car Seat, Graco 65 Convertible Car Seat. Product Items is Product Reviews, Update, News, tips, Solution Website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information given by you is really very helpful.

    ReplyDelete